Jerkassclothing.com

Jerkass has funny state t-shirts, quality t-shirts, coast to coast shirts and retro vintage tees.. Even create your own!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Two Looks??

Apparently I have two looks according to some people I know...

#1. (Most Popular) - Blank Look

#2. Sinister a.k.a. Evil Smile

Ok, I get number one agreeably, but number two I don't get.
Plus, I know I have

the 'F.U. I didn't sleep well look',

the 'Crazy Eye Drunk Look',

and finally the 'I know I justed farted hope you don't smell it look' along with so many other endearing looks, such as...

'Did I just fuck that last night look'

'OMG are you seriously not going to suck my cock after watching "The Notebook" with you look'

'Bitch your kid is annoying as hell look'

'WTF are you talking about you stupid inbred fuck look'

'Yes, I'll have more food you lousy host; wtf did you think I drove all this way for, a two ounce piece of pork and a spoonful of peas look'

and

'J.C.! Did I just pop a boner in church look'

But, again, 'the blank expression' a.k.a. 'I don't have a phucking clue what's going on look' is my go to look.

1 comment: